Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Dream Car


Nice right???
I love this car. Range Rover Evoque.
Love the design and the structure of the car is good compare than others.
I hope one day i can own this car.
love it!!!!

-DEXNER-

3 Comments To Dexner:

Junior Perrera said...

You have a taste for cars, Dexner. :) I suppose, you've seen the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque? You don’t need to compare to realize the key element of the Evoque’s appeal. You can tell by the photos, actually. What can I say? It's Range Rover, man.

Leisa Dreps said...

:O Oh my! I just saw this 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque you're talking about, Junior. It's one heck of a magnificent car! I believe that is the smallest-ever Range Rover car as of now.

faizan22 said...

The Land Rover Evoque is a stylish and capable SUV that offers drivers impressive off-road capabilities. However, like all vehicles, the Evoque will eventually need repairs.

When it comes time to repair your Land Rover Evoque, you want to make sure the job is done right. That's why you should take it to a reputable Land Rover repair shop, like those in Dubai.

At a Dubai Land Rover repair shop, you'll find experienced technicians who know how to properly fix your Evoque. Plus, they'll have access to the latest tools and equipment. So you can rest assured that your SUV will be running like new in no time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...