Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family

Hai everyone..
Happy Weekends
How's ur day?
Going chill out or just stay home?
This week i just stay home and not going anywhere. Had more work to do but before do it i phone my mom and gets chat with her. I miss her very much and we chat about preparation for Gawai Day that will come in end of this month. She said this year Gawai celebration would be less interesting rather than last year cause me and my brother not coming home to celebrate. So sorry mom cause not come home for this year cause we had to attend our lecture. I hope you will be okay cause other siblings will celebrate with you. I miss my whole family. Miss the laugh, jokes, foods and all. And i hope after i finish my study, i would like to have job close near to my family. And this picture belongs to my parents.

Adios..
Dexner



0 Comments To Dexner:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...