Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What Happen in 2013

Good Morning. It's look quite a long time I don't update anything here and this blog looks outdated cause there's no latest things here. Today I want share what I'm doing for this year 2013. After I finish my study, I go back to Sarawak and rest almost one month. Doing nothing and rest my mind after struggling almost three years for my degree. After that, I started doing job hunting and I gets work at one company which provides training,conference and workshop. It's quite interesting experience for me cause I'm IT student and don't have any experience doing sales and marketing. It's very challenging for me cause you have to search your client by yourself. Management team only give one list company for your reference. From that, I realize that industry not only search their workers expertise in one skills only but you must have multiply skill to perform for them. When i involved with the sales, I have to study what the best communication when you dealing with various type of customer. There has many level of communication that I must to know before I started talked with them.It's very interesting job. Now, I'm not longer in sales jobs. My current jobs it's more dealing with my studies. It's more technical and dealing with software. Many experience that I gets here. I started know bout Lotus Notes, product from IBM. Before this, I don't have idea what is this cause I never learn bout it. When I'm finish my degree,I feel that I'm adult women which I have to carry one big responsibility for myself and my family. 

And this is my convocation picture.My convocation day are 22 May. My parents,my youngest sister,cousin and her family and not forget my man that come to my convocation day. Other siblings can't make it cause have other commitment on that day.  



Me and him at his convocation.

I will stop here cause I have doing something else and I promise I will brings more updates news for you all to read.


0 Comments To Dexner:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...