Monday, October 7, 2013

Talking too much about your EX?Friends may start to avoid you!

Topic for today.


Hello guys. Did you had read our topic for today? This topic i gets after read it at Borneo Post newspaper for last Saturday, 05 October 2013. When i read it, i felt this topic really interesting to share with you. I think many people had experienced this whether to be friend that give advice or other else. Although this scenario feel familiar but I want write this topic for my blog cause i want get opinion or experiences from you guys. In this article, new survey had made it shows 50% adult in US have dodged their friends or family after talks incessantly about his or her relationship. For myself, I'm not really good friends in giving comfort or advice when they face this problem. If my friends come to me when they breakup maybe I try to help them for two or three times. But if they keep talking about their EX-BOYFRIEND or EX-GIRLFRIEND and not listen to my advice (example build new life)and seek me again for comfort, maybe I will try to avoid them cause for me they don't want to help themselves so why I must help stubborn people. If they keep talking and ask why they break-up, it will make people around you feel sick with you cause you keep repeating the same issues. What I suggest to this people, you must get out from the box and try to build a new life. Maybe more people agree with me. There a lot things you can do rather you keep think about your EX cause this thing will not help you but will ruin your life. Think carefully cause there lots people around you love you more than your EX. 

Stop here and will continue to give more topics. Byee...

0 Comments To Dexner:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...