Friday, October 4, 2013

Free Christian Books from The New Life Mission

Good Afternoon everybody.It's LUNCH TIME already but I'm still at office waiting for my dad and my lil sister to come and grab some lunch. Before I go out, I want share to you all bout this website,The New Life Mission which I found it form my brother,Lewis. He give me one of his collection that he gets from this website and it's actually a non-denominational and a non-profit mission organization which  aims at preaching the words of God to all the people of the world through literature ministry. It has been distributing hundreds of thousands copies of printed books and e-Books for free. Its head office is in Seoul, Korea, and there are lots of branches and cooperating organizations all over the world. I actually had read one of the books which HAVE YOU MET JESUS WITH THE GOSPEL OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT?  and it's very interesting. The writing is very simple and you can understand it easily. Sometimes, I can't understand little bit words that have in BIBLE but through this books you can understand what are meaning actually our GOD want to show for you. From more reading, you can found how amazing and grateful our savior,JESUS CHRIST. This organization also give printed books and e-Books for free so you just fill the form and that they will post to you the books direct to your house. For whom interested to be co-workers,you can join them as distributor, translator or proofreader, or translator and book distributor. You can sign up here to join as co-workers. Besides that, if you guys have website or blog, you guys also can add their banner for your website or blog like I do to my blog. There have lots banner that you can choose to put at your banner. I think you guys should do it so that many more people would get an opportunity to meet Jesus Christ through this Christian books.

The book that I read and it's very good.




 I will stop here cause I had to take my lunch. Hope you guys take look what I had share with you guys and share the good news as we are Christian. Wishing you guys luck and have a nice day.


2 Comments To Dexner:

Little Ruth ♥ said...

Thanks for the sharing... :)

Unknown said...

Welcome dear..it's good news from Jesus so we must spread it for everyone..:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...