Thursday, April 14, 2011

STRESS

WHAT A TIRED WEEK!!! i felt very tired for this 2 long weeks. There is many presentation and final report that i need to submit. My stress started with my programming individual project. Sometimes i think why i had choose this course cause i don't have any experience and knowledge about that. After learn about that subject, it really make me felt I'm like programmer.hahaha..what a funny!!! today i had presentation about my final project programming "Patient Record Database". with my fever, i had to present..huhu :( really tired!!!but a funny thing, my friends and i play a poker game where i gets from my friend,Aizat. The sound from the game had make a noisy sound and interrupt other presentation. hahaha...thats all!!!

0 Comments To Dexner:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...