Monday, September 12, 2011

New Semester

not excited when come back to campus after take a break for a long period of time. haish, damn it. still homesick and miss my family. mummy i want go back!!! but when come to reality, i have face this because only one year i will finish my degree. hooray,i love it but the same time i feel quite nervous because after this i will face a real world to get jobs and compete to survive. For this semester, i promise with myself to get the best pointer even i take multimedia and C++ for my core subject. Started from this day,i must learn harder than other to get what i want. Wish me luck. ^_~ i had to sleep cause tomorrow my multimedia and C++. Have to get enough sleep. Nite everyone. -DEXNER-

0 Comments To Dexner:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...